D. Scott Karnedy
Proven leader and metrics-driven architect of high performance sales organizations in both start-up and emerging business scenarios. Broad experience in strategy, building, managing, leading teams to achieve maximum revenue performance and organizational excellence.
- Worked with top media and entertainment brands including XM Satellite Radio, AOL Time Warner, Clear Channel, Technicolor, Snagfilms and Indiewire.
- Experience in both digital and traditional media platforms
- Recruitment and development of talent and teams that excel in dynamic organizational environments.
- Training of teams to excel in Strategic Account Management, Customer Focused Selling and CRM.
- Proven track record of creating innovative strategies across multiple business categories.
- Extensive experience in product development and financial modeling for new business lines.
- Broad experience in local, regional, national, sales strategy.
Education / Training
- Babson College – Rank#1 College in the Country: Money Magazine 2014
- B.A., Major – Entrepreneurial Studies / Marketing and Communications
- High Impact Management Training – The Gallup School of Management
- Sales Executive Council – Washington, DC.
- Trained Facilitator –Disney Institute for Creative Resources